quora网友:作为一个住在中国的黑人,我想说,这个国家有一堆虚伪的种族主义者,所有人都说他们没撒谎,或者他们有不同的种族主义定义,所以如果在地铁上时,有人不愿坐在你旁边,一边跑掉一边尖叫着说“他怎么会这么黑。”或者“我不想黑人离我太近。”,中国人会说这不是种族主义者。 另外,在中国,如果有人说我们不想在雇用一个黑人从事这份工作,人们会说这不是种族主义。 中国对种族主义有着不同的定义。
Do Chinese people like black people?
中国人喜欢黑人吗?
Claudia Lim,Fourteen. I love easily. I get my heart broken. But I learn.
Answered Jun 2
The amountof generalisation in this question is over the top. People are individuals. Wethink differently.
在这个问题里有大量过火的以偏概全(现象存在)。有各式各样的人,就有不一样的认知。
You can’ttake one person that belongs to a group and say that whatever they think
你不能把一个群体的某个人提出来概括一个群体,而且不管其他人(这个群体中其他部分)的想法。
We wereraised differently. We don’t think as a group, but rather as a thinking,breathing, person, each shaped by our own experiences and feelings.
Let me stateit here.
我们的成长经历不同。我们不该被视作同一类人,而是一个拥有思维、呼吸的人,我们(不同的)的经历和感受塑造了(不同的)自己。
让我在这里陈述。
I’m Chinese.I like people for what they have done, and for their personality.
我是一名中国人。我喜欢人,是因由他的所作所为以及性格(而不是其他。)。
If you haveblue eyes, brown eyes, or green eyes, it doesn’t make a difference to me.
不论你有着蓝色、棕色还是绿色的眼睛,对我来说都没啥不同。
Shouldwhat’s on the outside dictate what’s on the inside?
墙外之人能对墙内之人随意地指指点点?
If a Black personheld a knife to my throat, and demanded all my cash, no, I wouldn’t like arobber.
如果一名黑人拿着刀子对着我的喉咙,要求我把所有钱掏出来,不,我不会喜欢强盗。
If a Chinese personheld a knife to my throat, the only difference in my reaction towards him wouldbe that I would curse at him in Mandarin.
如果一名中国人拿着刀子对着我的喉咙,我对他的反应唯一的不同就是我会用普通话诅咒他。
Even if allmy experiences with Black people have been negative, I wouldn’t dislike them.
即使我和黑人相处的所有经历都是消极的,我也不会讨厌他们。
When I waseight, I read a newspaper article online. A Chinese tourist had been caughtshitting on the sidewalk.
八岁时,我在网上读了一篇报纸文章。一名中国游客在人行道上破排泄。
The amountof hatred towards this Chinese woman scalded me.
大量针对这个中国女人的敌视(注:言论)让我感到痛苦。
Molten hate,that shocked and saddened me.
如融化铁水般的炙热恶意让我感到震惊与悲伤。
Fear, thatthese commenters would think that all Chinese were this way- uncultured, andignorant.
更令人恐惧的是,这些评论者会认为所有的中国人都是一个样,是落后的,无知的。
I sworenever to generalise people.
我发誓永远不会成为一个以偏概全之人。
For everyBlack person I might meet that could give me a negative impression, there isanother Black person with a kind heart and an earnest soul.
我遇到的每个黑人都会给我一个负面印象,但还有一个有着真挚的灵魂的热心黑人。
Let’s makethis clear.
让我澄清一下。
I’m Chinese.
我是中国人。
I like people, until they give me a chance todislike them.
我爱所有人,直到他们给我一个不喜欢他们的机会。
Aaron Landis,lived in Shanghai (2002-2012)
Answered Thu
I’vewitnessed Chinese people cringing and avoiding black people. One young womanfrom Ningbo refused to dance Salsa (where everyone typically dances witheveryone) with my (very talented, black) friend— “because he is dirty.” (hewasn’t)
我目击过中国人畏缩躲避黑人(的事件)。一个来着宁波年轻女子拒绝和我的朋友(才华横溢的黑人)跳萨尔萨舞(舞蹈方式随意,每个人都可以以自己的风格和其他人跳舞),她给出的解释是,“因为他很脏。”(他并不脏)
Generallyspeaking, I have found there is a non-malicious racism of ignorance in China,but that varies based on the individual, place of origin, education andsocioeconomic status, and degree of interaction with foreigners.
简单来说,我发现中国中有一种非恶意的无知种族主义存在,但基于不同的个体,籍贯、教育和社会经济地位,以及与外国人交流的程度会有所变化。
It alsovaries with generation. The “Jiushi-Dai-Hou” (born in the 90’s or later) aremuch more open minded, and have more exposure to different peoples by Internet.
不同年代的人也不一样。九零后的人更开明,更多地利用网络和不同的人交流。
Also, withthe broadening of exposure to Western (particularly American) television musicand sports, more Chinese have become enamored of hip-hop, basketball and othervenues where African origin people are prent. So there, in certain circles,being black is an advantage even.
此外,随着西方(特别是美国)电视音乐和体育运动的大传播,越来越多的中国人喜欢嘻哈,篮球和其他方面,这些都是非洲裔人口普遍擅长的。所以在某些方面,黑色是一个优势。
But not as big of an advantage as it is in Japan. If Iwere a black, 20-something man, I’d be a black, 20-something man-whore inTokyo. ;)
但不如日本那么大的优势。 如果我是一个有着20(注:不解释)的黑人,在东京,我成为一个有着20(注:不解释)的牛郎。;)
Hao Xin,Made in China. Remade in Canada.
Answered Jun 10
Do Americanslike Chinese people?
美国人喜欢中国人吗?
Do Isrealislike Germans?
以色列人喜欢德国人吗?
Do blackpeople like white people?
黑人喜欢白人吗?
Is it even possible to assign individual preferences to awhole group of people based on one superficial label?
可能根据个人偏好的不同,给整个群体的人标上不同的肤浅标志?
Aaron Williams, lives in Guangzhou(2013-present)
Answered Jun 8
As ablack man who lives in China I’ll say that a lot of people in this country arepretty racists. Anyone who says they aren’t is lying or they have a differentdefinition of racism so if someone won’t sit next to you on the subway, runsaway screaming and says “how can he be so black, or says “I don’t want blackpeople near me” in China people will say that’s not racists. Also if someonesays we don’t wanna hire a black person for this job in China people will sayit’s not racist. China has a different definition of racism.
作为一个住在中国的黑人,我想说,这个国家有一堆虚伪的种族主义者,所有人都说他们没撒谎,或者他们有不同的种族主义定义,所以如果在地铁上时,有人不愿坐在你旁边,一边跑掉一边尖叫着说“他怎么会这么黑。”或者“我不想黑人离我太近。”,中国人会说这不是种族主义者。 另外,在中国,如果有人说我们不想在雇用一个黑人从事这份工作,人们会说这不是种族主义。 中国对种族主义有着不同的定义。
I’ll also add that most people inChina do not look at black people as equals. Or they’ll say I like Kobe Bryant,T-Mac, Usain Bolt or any other athlete but then ask them their opinion on Obamaa lot of people think he doesn’t fit or they would have said “why doesn’tAmerica have a white president.” Well we have a white one now and they love hisdaughter Ivanka. If you asked someone about being taught Astrophysics by NeilDegrasse Tyson and showed his picture a lot of people wouldn’t be interestedbecause he is black.
我也还想补充的是,许多中国人不能平等地看待黑人。或许他们会说自己喜欢科比·布莱恩特、特雷西·麦克格雷迪、尤塞恩·博尔特或者其他运动员,然后询问他们对奥巴马的看法时,有很多人认为他不适合,或者他们会说:“为什么美国没有一个白人总统。”好,现在我们有一个白人,他们爱着女儿Ivanka。如果你问一个关于被Neil Degrasse Tyson教授天文物理学的人,并展示他的照片,很多人不会有兴趣,因为他是黑人。
I will never say all Chinesepeople dislike black people because that’s just a complete lie. But there is asignificant portion of the population I would even say a majority that do notlike black people. This is even among younger people.
我从来没说所有中国人都不喜欢黑人,因为说所有中国人都不喜欢黑人完完全全在胡编乱造。但是,我可以说大部分人都不喜欢黑人,甚至还是年轻人。
If someone doesn’t even want to be near you they don’t like you.
如果某些人甚至不愿意靠近你,他们不会喜欢你的。
我们致力于传递世界各地老百姓最真实、最直接、最详尽的对中国的看法
【版权与免责声明】如发现内容存在版权问题,烦请提供相关信息发邮件,
我们将及时沟通与处理。本站内容除非来源注明五毛网,否则均为网友转载,涉及言论、版权与本站无关。
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。
本文来自网络,如有侵权及时联系本网站。
阅读:
Why do most people who have a positive view of China have been to ...
Why do most people who have a positive view of China have been to ...